• Students will show respect to all adults.
• Students will not chew gum.
• Students will use bathrooms appropriately.
• Students will not bring radios, electronic games, toys or PE equipment to school,
except a baseball glove when needed.
• Students will stay off playground equipment and grass when wet.
• Students will not play ball games near the wash.
• Students will pay for lost or damaged books.
• Students will stay off banks and fences.
• Students may not come to school before 7:50 a.m. because there is no supervision.
• Students riding bikes must wear helmets. Bikes must be walked on campus.
• Students who eat breakfast can come on the campus at 7:50 a.m. at the south side
parking lot to enter cafeteria.
. Students who do not eat breakfast can enter campus at the gate in front of office at
• Students must wait at the top of the access ramp A and steps Bldg .D to enter
A.) K-3rd grades: Access ramp A and steps Bldg. D to enter primary playground.
B.) 4th-6th grades: Access ramp B, to enter the upper grade playground.
• Students must go to assigned playground beginning at 8:00 a.m.
• Students must “freeze” when the bell rings at 8:13 a.m. or immediately walk to the
blacktop, if not on the blacktop.
• Students are to walk quietly to classrooms when the 8:17 a.m. bell rings.
• Students are not to walk across the parking lots. They must use the sidewalks.
• Students must walk bikes off the school grounds.
• Students must leave or be picked up from the school grounds immediately after
• Grade 1 – 3 must wait for older brothers or sisters on grassy area by rooms 4 and 5.
• Students may only be picked up on the east side of Angelus. STUDENTS MAY
JAYWALK to the West side of Angelus.
• Crosswalks must be used by all students to get to the opposite side of Angelus.
Parents are expected to use crosswalks.